Hydranautics' membrane technology experience and innovation are at the core of every DairyUF™ membrane. Specifically designed for whey protein concentration, DairyUF™ membranes deliver exceptional performance and value.
- Fractionating, purifying and dewatering milk and cheese whey
- Whey protein concentration before evaporating and spray-drying
- Minimizing waste disposal costs
All Hydranautics' membranes are manufactured using highly controlled, ISO 9001-2000 compliant processes, ensuring the highest quality and most consistent, reliable performance available. Experience a new level of product confidence, cost savings and technology excellence with Hydranautics' dairy membranes.
- Ultra-high flux UF membranes provide maximum protein yields with the lowest energy costs
- Meets FDA, Title 21 Regulations and 3A Sanitary Standards for Crossflow Membrane Modules
- USDA Accepted -all sizes
All membranes individually tested to ensure reliable field performance
- Nitto / Hydranautics announces promotion of Brett Andrews
- Hydranautics - A Nitto Group Company announces the expansion of their premium UF Product Offering
- Nitto Group Rebranding
- Hydranautics at IDA World Congress 2013, China
- Hydranautics showcasing Total Membrane Solutions at Aquatech 2013, Netherlands